A multiple choice question - What is Karnataka?
1. A state in Southern India where the temperature, in most areas, is uniformly cool and pleasant during most of the summer.
2. A state with a plethora of amazing monuments and sights, with the crown jewel being the incredible and surreal city of Hampi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
3. A state that has incredible natural beauty, ranging from massive granite formations to lush rain forest and mountain resort areas such as legendary Coorg.
4. A state that has some of the best wildlife viewing in all of India, with tigers and large elephant herds and even the elusive leopard.
5. A state with a diverse cultural base that ranges from the modern lifestyles of cosmopolitan Bangalore, to colorful rural communities with a higher standard of living then most other states in India.
6. A state with a unique, delectable cuisine that, although distinctly Indian, has its own special flavors and characteristics, honed by millennia of local evolution.
7. A state with world class lodging options for travelers, ranging from small boutique resorts like the amazing Orange County Resorts, to incredible architecture that is both luxurious and environment friendly like Coorg's Taj Vivanta, situated in the middle of a rainforest.
Answer: All of the Above.