Lobster meat—70.5 oz (2 kg)
Red Chili—17.6 oz (500 gms)
Ginger-garlic paste—3.5 oz (100 gms)
Vinegar— .85 fl. oz (25ml))
Crushed pepper— .18 oz (5 gms)
Coriander powder— .7 oz (20 gms)
Turmeric powder— .35 oz (10 gms)
Chopped garlic— .35 oz (10 gms)
Chopped shallots— .35 oz (10 gms)
Shredded curry leaves— .35 oz (10 gms)
Coconut oil— 1/5 cup (50 ml)
Refined oil— 5.1 fl. oz (150 ml)
Tapioca— 28.22 oz (800 gms)
Crushed chili flakes—.7 oz (20 gms)
Shallots— 1.4 oz (40 gms)
Mustard seeds—.35 oz (10 gms)
Curry leaves— .35 oz (10 gms)
Coconut oil— 1 tbsp. (15 ml)
1. Boil the red chilly in water to remove impurities.
2. Cool and make a fine paste of the same.
3. Mix in rest of the ingredients and set aside.
4. Apply the marinade to the lobster meat.
5. Shallow fry / grill on a griddle until done.
6. Boil the tapioca in water with salt and turmeric.
7. Once it is boiled, lightly mash it.
8. Heat coconut oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. Allow it to crackle.
9. Add sliced shallots, curry leaves and chilly flakes.
10. Add the mashed tapioca and mix well.
Mould the tapioca on the plate and put the cooked lobster on top. Serve.